First Look Equities Featured Company
Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI)
We are engaged in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of wearable display devices also referred to as head mounted displays (or HMDs), in the form of Augmented Reality (AR) glasses, Virtual Reality (VR) glasses and Smart Glasses. Our wearable display products are referred to as, Video Eyewear, head mounted wearable displays, video glasses, personal viewers, near-eye virtual displays, and near-eye displays or NEDs. Our wearable display products provide virtual large high-resolution screens, fit in a user’s pocket or purse and can be viewed practically anywhere, anytime. They can also be used for VR and AR applications, in which the wearer is either immersed in a computer generated world or has their real world view augmented with computer generated information or graphics. We produce and sell two main types of wearable display products: Smart Glasses for a variety of enterprise and commercial users and applications, including AR; and Video Viewing glasses (for on-the-go users as mobile displays for entertainment, gaming as well as support for stepping into virtual worlds, simulations & VR gaming). Our products are available with varying features, including with and without application running computer processors, and are offered as either monocular or binocular display systems.
With respect to our Smart Glasses and AR products we are focused on the enterprise, industrial, commercial, and medical markets while our Video Eyewear products are sold in the consumer markets and are targeted at applications including video viewing, gaming and VR. All of the mobile display and mobile electronics space in which we compete have been subject to rapid technological change over the last decade including the rapid adoption of tablets, larger screen sizes and display resolutions along with declining prices on mobile phones and other computing devices, and as a result we must continue to improve our products’ performance and lower our costs. We believe our intellectual property portfolio gives us a leadership position in microdisplay projection engines, waveguides, ergonomics, packaging, and optical systems.
First Look Equities LLC (First Look Equities LLC) is not a registered broker-dealer and does not give investment advice. No investor should base their investments decisions upon any act or omission of First Look Equities LLC. First Look Equities LLC makes no representations or warranties, and none may be relied upon. The purchase and sale of any securities must be made solely with the assistance of a registered broker-dealer and/or investment advisor. First Look Equities LLC affiliates, officers, directors and employees may have also bought or may buy shares in the companies that First Look Equities LLC represents and may sell, and profit from the sale of, such shares at any time. All material listed or distributed with regard to any company that First Look Equities LLC advises or consults with was prepared by First Look Equities LLC for the companies discussed, based upon information supplied by the company or from other sources believed to be reliable. The information contained on the First Look Equities LLC site is not guaranteed to be accurate and should not be considered all-inclusive. All company material has been approved by the company. All information distributed in press releases, via email or on the First Look Equities LLC web site contains forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. A company’s actual results could differ materially from those described. All material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. First Look Equities LLC is not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst, or underwriter. First Look Equities LLC may receive compensation in the form of restricted shares, stock options or free trading shares from the company or a third party for consulting services for the benefit of its clients. First Look Equities LLC intends to sell all of its shares and options. First Look Equities LLC may sell its shares and options for less than target prices given in opinions. First Look Equities LLC’s affiliates, officers, directors and employees intends to sell any shares or options it owns in any company First Look Equities LLC mentioned and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. First Look Equities LLC will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market. There are risks involved. Always remember that First Look Equities LLC is not an analyst and investing in securities such as the ones listed within are for high risk tolerant individuals only and not the general public. Whether you are an experienced investor or not you should always consult with a broker before purchasing or selling any securities you learn about from First Look Equities LLC.
Access your preferred online broker to begin trading
Vuzix in the News
- 12 Consumer Discretionary Stocks Moving In Wednesday’s Intraday Session – Benzinga
- Pelosi: There Is ‘No Departure’ From the Taiwan Relations Act of 1979 – Yahoo Finance
- Why Vuzix Stock Skyrocketed Today – The Motley Fool
- Proactive news headlines including Unity, Todos Medical, Lobe Sciences, Playgon Games, Etruscus Resources, EverGen – StreetInsider.com
- Proactive news headlines including Unity, Todos Medical, Lobe Sciences, Playgon Games, Etruscus Resources, EverGen – GlobeNewswire
- VUZIX CORP : Results of Operations and Financial Condition (form 8-K) – Marketscreener.com
- Vuzix Corporation stock jumps on hope of positive second half (NASDAQ:VUZI) – Seeking Alpha
- Vuzix Target of Unusually High Options Trading (NASDAQ:VUZI) – MarketBeat
- DAZN seals partnerships with Google, Samsung in Italy – Yahoo Finance
- Walgreens prescriptions contributed to opioid epidemic in San Francisco – U.S. court – Yahoo Finance
- Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market Share, Trends and Future Growth Predictions till 2028 – Shanghaiist – Shanghaiist
- Golar LNG Limited: 2022 AGM Results Notification – Yahoo Finance
- Ideal Power Delivers Initial B-TRAN™ Devices to Diversified Technologies under NAVSEA Program – Yahoo Finance
- Surgalign Announces Global Settlement Agreement with Resolve Surgical Technologies and RTI Surgical, Inc. – Yahoo Finance
- Current Water Technologies Inc. Completes Fabrication and Testing of Patent-Pending AmmEL-H2 Green Hydrogen Pilot System – Yahoo Finance