First Look Equities Featured Company
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS: PBIO)
High-Pressure Instruments for Physical and Biological Sciences
Our products are based on the unique properties of both constant (i.e., static) and alternating (i.e., pressure cycling technology, or PCT) hydrostatic pressure. PCT is a patented enabling technology platform that uses alternating cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to safely and reproducibly control bio-molecular interactions.
To date, we have installed nearly 300 PCT Systems in over 150 leading academic, government, biotech, and pharma laboratories worldwide, with primary applications in biomarker discovery, forensics, agriculture, and pathology. There are over 100 scientific papers published on the advantages of the PCT platform, many by key opinion leaders worldwide. Customers also use our products in other areas, such as drug discovery & design, bio-therapeutics characterization, soil & plant biology, vaccine development, histology, and forensic applications.
Since we began operations as Pressure BioSciences in February 2005, we have focused substantially all of our research and development, and commercialization efforts on sample preparation for genomic, proteomic and small molecule studies.
Our business strategy is to commercialize pressure cycling technology in the area of sample preparation for genomic, proteomic and small molecule studies (“sample preparation”). We also plan to pursue the further development and commercialization of PCT in other life sciences applications, which could include working with various strategic partners that have greater scientific and regulatory expertise in the respective applications than we do.
First Look Equities LLC (First Look Equities LLC) is not a registered broker-dealer and does not give investment advice. No investor should base their investments decisions upon any act or omission of First Look Equities LLC. First Look Equities LLC makes no representations or warranties, and none may be relied upon. The purchase and sale of any securities must be made solely with the assistance of a registered broker-dealer and/or investment advisor. First Look Equities LLC affiliates, officers, directors and employees may have also bought or may buy shares in the companies that First Look Equities LLC represents and may sell, and profit from the sale of, such shares at any time. All material listed or distributed with regard to any company that First Look Equities LLC advises or consults with was prepared by First Look Equities LLC for the companies discussed, based upon information supplied by the company or from other sources believed to be reliable. The information contained on the First Look Equities LLC site is not guaranteed to be accurate and should not be considered all-inclusive. All company material has been approved by the company. All information distributed in press releases, via email or on the First Look Equities LLC web site contains forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. A company’s actual results could differ materially from those described. All material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. First Look Equities LLC is not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst, or underwriter. First Look Equities LLC may receive compensation in the form of restricted shares, stock options or free trading shares from the company or a third party for consulting services for the benefit of its clients. First Look Equities LLC intends to sell all of its shares and options. First Look Equities LLC may sell its shares and options for less than target prices given in opinions. First Look Equities LLC’s affiliates, officers, directors and employees intends to sell any shares or options it owns in any company First Look Equities LLC mentioned and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. First Look Equities LLC will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market. There are risks involved. Always remember that First Look Equities LLC is not an analyst and investing in securities such as the ones listed within are for high risk tolerant individuals only and not the general public. Whether you are an experienced investor or not you should always consult with a broker before purchasing or selling any securities you learn about from First Look Equities LLC.
Access your preferred online broker to begin trading
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. in the News
- Biostage names industry veteran as new CFO – Worcester Business Journal
- Biostage : Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer – Form 8-K – Marketscreener.com
- BIOSTAGE, INC. : Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits (form 8-K) – Marketscreener.com
- Pressure BioSciences (OTCMKTS:PBIO) Shares Pass Above Fifty Day Moving Average of $1.70 – Defense World
- FFPE Tissue Samples Market Future Demand Analysis Report Forecast 2021-2031 – openPR
- Biostage Announces Appointment – GuruFocus.com
- Biostage appoints Joseph Damasio as CFO – Seeking Alpha
- Biostage Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer – Yahoo Finance
- Biostage Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer – PR Newswire
- InvestorNewsBreaks – Pressure BioSciences Inc. (PBIO) Gathers Leads at Events, Notes Rapid Market Expansion – StreetInsider.com
- Stock Market | FinancialContent Business Page – Financial Content
- Pressure BioSciences Doubles Growth Projections for UST Nanoemulsion Contracts Following Clear Confirmation of Unmet Needs in Exploding Cannabis Drinks Sector – AccessWire
- Pressure BioSciences Doubles Growth Projections for UST Nanoemulsion Contracts Following Clear Confirmation of Unmet Needs in Exploding Cannabis Drinks Sector – Digital Journal
- Pressure BioSciences Doubles Growth Projections for UST Nanoemulsion Contracts Following Clear Confirmation of Unmet Needs in Exploding Cannabis Drinks Sector – Yahoo Finance
- Pressure BioSciences (OTCMKTS:PBIO) Stock Price Passes Below 200-Day Moving Average of $1.86 – Defense World