First Look Equities Featured Company
Caledonia Mining Corporation
Caledonia is an exploration, development and mining company focused on Southern Africa. Caledonia’s primary asset is a 49% interest in the Blanket Mine in Zimbabwe which produced 50,351 ounces of gold in 2016 at an All in Sustaining Cost of US$912/oz.
The Blanket Mine re-started production in April 2009 after a temporary shut-down due to the economic difficulties in Zimbabwe. In late 2010, Blanket successfully completed an expansion project which increased production capacity from 24,000 ounces of gold per annum to 40,000 ounces of gold per annum.
Caledonia endorses and is committed to the principles of good corporate governance and corporate citizenship. Overall responsibility for governance lies with the board of directors of Caledonia (the “Board”) which has adopted a number of policies for Caledonia and its group of companies and these are regularly reviewed. The Board has also adopted a Code of Business Conduct, Ethics and Anti-Bribery Policy which commits Caledonia and its group of companies, directors and employees to the highest standards of business and ethical conduct. All such persons and all contractors must follow and abide by the Code.
First Look Equities LLC (First Look Equities LLC) is not a registered broker-dealer and does not give investment advice. No investor should base their investments decisions upon any act or omission of First Look Equities LLC. First Look Equities LLC makes no representations or warranties, and none may be relied upon. The purchase and sale of any securities must be made solely with the assistance of a registered broker-dealer and/or investment advisor. First Look Equities LLC affiliates, officers, directors and employees may have also bought or may buy shares in the companies that First Look Equities LLC represents and may sell, and profit from the sale of, such shares at any time. All material listed or distributed with regard to any company that First Look Equities LLC advises or consults with was prepared by First Look Equities LLC for the companies discussed, based upon information supplied by the company or from other sources believed to be reliable. The information contained on the First Look Equities LLC site is not guaranteed to be accurate and should not be considered all-inclusive. All company material has been approved by the company. All information distributed in press releases, via email or on the First Look Equities LLC web site contains forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. A company’s actual results could differ materially from those described. All material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. First Look Equities LLC is not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst, or underwriter. First Look Equities LLC may receive compensation in the form of restricted shares, stock options or free trading shares from the company or a third party for consulting services for the benefit of its clients. First Look Equities LLC intends to sell all of its shares and options. First Look Equities LLC may sell its shares and options for less than target prices given in opinions. First Look Equities LLC’s affiliates, officers, directors and employees intends to sell any shares or options it owns in any company First Look Equities LLC mentioned and may profit in the event those shares rise in value. First Look Equities LLC will not advise as to when it decides to sell and does not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market. There are risks involved. Always remember that First Look Equities LLC is not an analyst and investing in securities such as the ones listed within are for high risk tolerant individuals only and not the general public. Whether you are an experienced investor or not you should always consult with a broker before purchasing or selling any securities you learn about from First Look Equities LLC.
Access your preferred online broker to begin trading
Caledonia Mining Corporation in the News
- Caledonia Mining (LON:CMCL) Shares Cross Below 200 Day Moving Average of $1006.43 – Defense World
- Caledonia Mining (LON:CMCL) Shares Cross Below 200 Day Moving Average of $1006.52 – Defense World
- Do Traders Think Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) Can Keep Climbing Friday? – InvestorsObserver
- Caledonia to buy Zimbabwe gold project in $53 mln all-share deal – Nasdaq
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc (CMCL) to Acquire Bilboes Gold Project in Zimbabwe for 5.12M CMCL Shares – StreetInsider.com
- 2022-07-21 | NYSEAM:CMCL | Press Release | Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc – Stockhouse
- Caledonia Mining : Transaction to acquire the Bilboes gold project in Zimbabwe – Form 6-K – Marketscreener.com
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc Transaction to acquire the Bilboes gold project in Zimbabwe – GlobeNewswire
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc Transaction to acquire the Bilboes gold project in Zimbabwe – Yahoo Finance
- Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN) Trading 5.6% Higher – Defense World
- Caledonia Mining (LON:CMCL) Reaches New 1-Year Low at $850.00 – Defense World
- AIM movers: Kibo Energy extends power purchasing agreement and EQTEC falls after cash call – UK Investor Magazine
- Caledonia Mining Q2 Blanket Mine production hits record high (NYSE:CMCL) – Seeking Alpha
- Caledonia Mining Corporation Plc – Record Quarterly Production at Blanket Mine – Marketscreener.com
- Caledonia Mining (LON:CMCL) Stock Price Passes Below 200-Day Moving Average of $1008.80 – Defense World